Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Stan

Well hi everyone, Its josh and I just wanted to put up some pics so everyone can see the place im in. Just to let you know that the only storms I see out here are sand storms.....Im doing great, besides the fact that Im not with Ang, that is the worse part about this place, but other then that Im pretty safe out here. Well here are some pictures that i have been taking, enjoy....
This Beautiful Afghanistan it hot and the sand is nasty but this is where im at.......


this was the other day we built 24 GBU-12 bombs you bad guys better start running....... yes and because im in AMMO We build everything for the planes, so they can shoot or blow up the bad guys. I almost lost my finger right at the knuckle, i was setting bombs on trailers and the fin rotated pinching my hand against another bomb. I the guy that was operating the equipment said he felt like he needed to stop the crane for some reason, so he did.... I guess the Lord is really looking out me, while Im here.





This is yesterday, and that is the sun, you could look right at it, it was like looking at the moon, This was probley the worse sand storm I have ever seen, it felt like you were breathing through a straw. I know the pic is kind of crappy but thats me in uniform...




There will be more pics to come I love everyone and thanks for the support while Im here. AND ANG I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU......



6 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome man! I didnt know you were out there. Glad you didnt lose your finger or anything. And I didnt know you make bombs! lol thats awesome!

So I am getting married in September bro. I met the most amazing woman a couple months ago. My life has never been so good.

Stay safe over there!

Melissa said...

Josh!!! my brother!!
your such a stud!

love ya bro.

Josh and Ang for all time and Eternity said...

How Sexy can one man get!! Everyday you get more and more handsome! I am so glad to be married to such a Hottie!!!!

leslie jo said...

JOsh you are awesome! I can't believe you get to make bombs too that would be exciting! Glad you are staying safe. TAke Care

leslie jo said...

As we approad Indep Day I want to say thanks to Josh and all his comrads and all the other service men and women protecting the rights and freedom I enjoy every day!

Yelyah's Corner said...

Way to go Josh!