Thursday, June 12, 2008

Prom


Never in my wildest dreams would I ever think that I would be going to Prom at age 25 and my date being a mid 30 year old women!!! It was so much fun!!! I would not have put these pictures up at all to save the embarrassment of myself all dressed up but Josh and my Mom wanted to see what I looked like for my hot date with Amy!! I had some updo's before Prom started so I only had maybe 20 minutes to get ready!! I got ready at my friend Val's house and her adorable son wanted to get a picture with me and since I hate taking pictures It was a nice little break!!
I look so dorky in this picture but I had taken it for Josh!! I was so uncomfortable so sorry for the weirdness of the picture usually Josh is standing in the picture and he is so Handsome that it covers my ugliness up but I did this for The hottest man alive so he could see his wife somewhat dressed up for the night!!

This may not be a great picture because my scanner wasn't working very well but this is a picture of some of my soccer girls dressed up at Prom!! They all looked so beautiful and they wanted me in the picture so It made me so proud to have it!! I wanted to share it with everyone!! Well Hope you enjoyed my Prom!! It was so fun and I learned the what it means to "drop it like it's hot" I hope I said that right!! LOL!!! More like Amy showed me what it means I just stood there while she showed me!! Fun times!!! It was so much fun!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Ang!!
very glad to see you blogging again. I have missed you !:)
I would love nothing more than to come visit you in england, maybe the airfare isn't too expensive then it would be feasible.

i don't have any way to contact you guys i would love your number or something would you mind emailing it to me?

keep up the blogging--your adventures are AMAZING!!

leslie jo said...

I think you very cute! I love the flower in your hair!