Friday, June 6, 2008

Europeans

This year has been crazy fun!!! We have had so many wonderful opportunity's and have been blessed to be part of such a wonderful experience!! This year since I work for the High School as a sub they gave me the job of being the Assitant Soccer coach for the high school because I played in college!!! What an experiance that was!!! I had the best time ever!!! It was great!! We got to go to Brussels for some games I got paid for it all and then we had the chance to go to German for Europeans where all military schools in Europe compete with each other for the All Europeans soccer team winners!! My girls did awesome and really made it hard for those other teams to compete against them!! They did so great!! I had the best time!! Unfortunately we had to drive there so it was a 12 hour bus ride by Coach!! I was up the first night almost 24 hours!! I don't have a lot of pictures of them because I was mostly coaching and didn't have enough time to take pictures but they did AWESOME!!!
Before our last game they decided to have a little fun before they had to start warming up so they tried to build pyramids... bless their little hearts!! But it was so fun!! Our last game they played Awesome and decided to dump water on each other and gave me a little taste of the action!!
After our last game we went to Chili's it is the busiest Chili's in the world!! It almost took 2 hours to get a seat and they don't take reservations (that was on a Thursday night)!!!
Needless to say they all made me feel like a teenager again... this poor child in the background had a horrible unibrow so I made one of my cute girls stand in the picture so I could get his picture!! Sorry to the boy in the picture but we had to take it!! My girls were so much fun on there last night also some of them decided to go streaking through an open meadow in Germany!! I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard!! They also taught me the cupid shuffle which is a great work out... you should learn it to it is fun to do and is a new line dance to learn(even though it has been around for a while)! It was a great experience and I was so blessed to be part of each of their lives for this short time!! I am so doing this next year!! They have already asked me to go back next year and be the Coach again!! It really helped me out since Josh has been deployed in Afghanistan!! I miss him tons!!!!

1 comment:

leslie jo said...

Josh is over seas! I am so sorry. I am glad you are doing well with out him there. How long has he been gone? You did excellent on the talent show stuff did that girl really wear her hair red to prom?