Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

I had the most amazing Valentines Day ever!!!! I have the best husband in the world and he is the most wonderful man ever to walk the face of the earth!!!! I bought Josh a stress free massage and he went above and beyond!!! He bought me 7 bouquets of flowers because I just Love flowers... he made breakfast with strawberries so good!!! He bought me a popcorn machine because when I was younger we had one in our house and Mom and brothers and I would gather around this popcorn machine and joke and have fun so he got me one!!
Then if that wasn't enough he made this really cute and thoughtful coupon book and right away I used the shopping spree coupon I couldn't wait so he took me to Cambridge and being a great husband followed me from store to store till I found what I wanted and didn't complain at all!! Then we ate at Chilli's which doesn't sound that exciting but they have free refills.. all places here do not have free refills and give you a shot size glass that you only get to drink from and think that will be good so you end up over spending on drinks alone and we only order soda. But what a great Husband!!! Then when I didn't think it could get any better my Wonderful Brother and Sister in Law send me the cutest video in the world telling us happy Valentines Day!! What a Great Day!!!!! I have the most Beautiful Nieces by the way!!!
PS... this might be a while till we post because soon our lives will turn into a soccer life!! I was promoted this year to Head Soccer Coach so will be taking on more responsibilities so please don't think it is because nothing is going on we will try to update as best as we can but Soccer is really going to take over!!

5 comments:

leslie jo said...

congrats on the soccer promotion I am sure Josh loves it! HE was alway soo good at soccer and was always a romantic. Glad you are all enjoying yourselves and yes your nieces are BEAUTIFUL!

Melissa said...

how sweet!

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh ANG!!! i'm so glad that you found my blog so i can now see what you are up too!! it's been FOREVER!!! Looks like things are going well for you and Josh! England, eh?! :)
Can you believe that i'm a MOM!?? crazy i know! but i love it and wouldn't trade it for Anything in the Whole world!
i'm excited to catch up with you!!

Justin and Jenny said...

Hi Ang!!! I'm so happy that you found my blog!!! Oh yeah and totally jealous of the fact that you live in England and get to travel all over the world!!! That is SO awesome! Me and Marie were talking and saying that we need to get our husbands to take us there so that we can see you and so that you can show us around!!!

Tina said...

How cute is this..