Monday, February 16, 2009

Birthday England Style

Sorry we were really tired but I had the best birthday ever!!! The Hewson's in our AMAZING Ward invited us over to their house on my birthday to celebrate it and Sister Hewson made this amazing meal and home made Belgium Chocolate Cake that was so AMAZING!!! Before we went to their house I had a facial and spent a fun day with the Hewson's Daughter Libby and her son.
Even after making a great meal they still got me presents!!! What wonderful people!!
This is Libby and her son we were having fun with whip cream and her son loved the whip cream so we started spraying the cream in his mouth. He sure loved it!! She is so great her Mom is the one that threw the party or should I say Mum...
Just showing off my awesome presents while Libby makes fun of me!! So Funny but little did she know I knew she was doing that!!
Josh stuffing his face with that amazing cake as you see the slice is very small but that was all you could really eat!! It was so AMAZING!! After the already awesome party we played games and had a great time!! We are so blessed to be around such wonderful people and to have such a wonderful time!!

2 comments:

Krissy said...

Happy belated birthday! :) good to see you had an awesome time! :) i remember when we went to the Chinese restaurant ... ah, memories! hope you two are doing well! our best to you and josh ... and the doggies! ;)

Melissa said...

oh happy birthday!!! glad you had a blast!