Sunday, March 22, 2009

Alconbury

We had our first official game this weekend and I was so excited how they played I had to post!!! This is the half time huddle my girls at that point had 4 goals and the other team had zero!!!
This year my team is rocking it!! I am so proud of them!! Many people came up to me and complimented me on a job well done. We didn't have a very nice head coach last year and it really shows in the way they played. This year they are doing so well!! Many coaches have come up to me and told me that the team is night and day better and are amazing this year!! I am so proud of them!! They really have come together. My varsity team ended up winning 7 to zero with this team!!! That is a picture of me trying to coach!!
Some pictures of them on the field!! The other team was really ruff and kept saying to there coach we can't keep up with them they are just to fast... it's because they run a lot during practice!!
Number 31 is my best player on the team in this picture she took down the girl that was on the ground and ended up taking down this girl too... She is so good!! All my players are amazing but she is great!!! My JV team ended up winning against the team 3 to zero!! Go Lady Lancers!!! Can't wait for the rest of the season!!

3 comments:

Krissy said...

woo hoo! go Lancers! our snow is starting to melt - I can't believe how much I've missed green grass! Coach Ang, you look awesome! well done! ;)

Jolene said...

Ang, Its Jolene.. I have been searching for you all over the internet! How are you??? I hope I can get a chance to talk you! I miss ya!

Jolene said...

you are coming here in July??? I HAVE to see you! Please make time for me! I miss you tons! and I would freakin LOVE a trip to England! My dad served his mission there and he would be totally jealous! email me! jolene0801@yahoo.com