Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pennsylvania

HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY DAD!!! I have the best Dad in the whole world since Josh was gone I took a hop over to celebrate the birth of the Best Man born, since Josh of course. It was so nice seeing my family and seeing the most beautiful nieces in the whole world and of course the amazing brothers and beautiful sisters in laws who had them!! They all are so beautiful!!! Even one of them has started modeling for Aeropostal!! I am one lucky person to have such a loving family!! And not to mention the best Father in the whole world!! I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful father!! I see the horrible fathers in the world and only wish that that they could spend just one day under my fathers wing to see what a great amazing father truly is!! Not to mention I also have the most Amazing Mother in the whole world and she is Beautiful too!! So over all I have the best family and the best husband!! How did I get so lucky!! But I guess luck was something I was lacking a little bit while Josh was gone!!! We had someone that worked for the military installation steal $300 from us and then I went on vacation with who I thought was a friend and she ended up stealing $150 from us!! I don't understand people!! But I guess it is because they didn't have amazing parents to direct them in the right way! I think the biggest shock was that a friend stole money from me and she has a child she is raising!! O well... So anyways now that is off my chest!! As part of seeing my Dad we went around the local area and took pictures of Beautiful Pennsylvania... that was a lot of fun!! The picture above is an area around my parents house!! BEAUTIFUL!!!So funny story this is how back country we are... there is a used car lot right by my parents house... but the funny thing is there is no cars just this tractor but if you worried that one would sell out don't worry they have two of them!! HOW FUNNY!!!!
Then while we were waiting to get our tire fixed or since I am in England our tyre fixed they had stuffed animals in the walk way!! But don't worry the guy would be glad to give them to you if you wanted them!! (Sorry bad picture of me)

This flower was in parents back yard or as the British call it there garden... It was so pretty I had to take a picture!! Also a country visit would not be complete without seeing a covered bridge or Chickens and Rooster!! Even though trying to get a good picture of the Chickens and Rooster were so hard I managed to squeeze in a good picture!!! So the fun adventures of Ang by herself and Josh by himself have come to an end!! YES!!! FINALLY!!

No comments: