Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Beautiful coast of Spain

As my foot stepped off the plane and entered new international soil and onto Spain's airport concrete I never expected to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Spain... I was surprisingly shot down when we entered the taxi to our hotel I just took in the wonderful atmosphere of this new country! I feel in Love with what Spain had to offer me and this new adventure!!!
(picture of Josh and I with my fat rolls but it was such a cute picture)
Our first day we got settled into our crazy cheap in price hotel and we all decided to upgrade our room to something of a little bit of a higher standard for not much more a night! After that we headed out for our first day of adventures... When we walked down these seemingly crowded streets through the street vendors shouting out I give you good price!!! We headed toward the sunshine and the sound of an ocean...
Once we entered the beach we did a little exploring and picture taking of the coast of LLorett Del mar. The beaches sand wasn't really sand it was like this rock that exfoliated our every footstep!! Our feet looked really great after walking through the beach!! Max Josh and I crossed the waters onto this rocky island we all almost got taken by the water!!
The beautiful beach front has a pathway leading up to a sculpture it was so pretty... Max wanted to show off his gymnastic moves and Josh was trying to help him... LOL!!! Not really more like push him around a little bit...
These cliffs were so pretty and you can see the sculpture at the top of the cliffs!
Everyone wanted to show off there ability to climb this side of the cliffs!! Great job!!!
Even though we were on a plane and had like no sleep we took time to take a group photo don't we all look beautiful!!!
Josh took a little break while I talked to this nice guy who ended up taking our group photo for us!! He was really nice and gave us pointers of the area... he lived in the UK which was only 2 hours away from Llorett del mar!!How lucky!!!
Llorett had a really awesome city center which over looked the ocean the orange looking stuff was a walkway that lead to the building and on the sides was little restaurants. They had great desserts our last day we ended up making friends with one of the workers and he gave us some free coupons for the clubs in the area to bad we left that day! O well...
In the center of all the shopping was this interesting looking church called Art Modernista Catala... It was really neat all the stones were really colorful!
Spain is amazing for food... all the places we ate had really good food... Josh and Max loved the food so much that they ended up drinking the salsa How funny!!!! I highly recommend Spain to everyone!!!! Our hotel was really nice also Josh got a Chocolate wrap were they exfoliated his whole body with Chocolate exfoliator and then they rubbed Cocoa butter on his whole body!!! I had a much needed facial and my nails done... Max got a full body massage and a facial and Val just got a Half body massage!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Crazy.. is that really your brother? Its been so long since Ive seen your family.

You guys are having so much fun over there. I cant even imagine how cool it would be to take all those trips you guys have taken.

Melissa said...

wow! thats beautiful! I'm glad you get to see all these awesome sights! I wish I could come with you guys! Hopefully we can come visit you soon.

Melissa said...

p.s. how do you get our pictures to upload more than five? my will only let me do five at a time and it bugs me.

Jerry and Maaret said...

wow, that looks amazing!

leslie jo said...

What an incredible experience you are living in right now. I am so jealous all the awesome places you are getting to explore. You two look sooo happy together!
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Post about yours there and I hope someday to see you again.
leslie innes.

ps I can' believe that is max either!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.